CKM NSS Senior Secondary School library was inaugurated by Sri. N Nagaraju(Regional Officer, CBSE Chennai)on 18th September 2010. The library is fully air conditioned, can accommodate about 100 students. The collection contains 19,800 books, 47 periodicals and 6 newspapers.
LIBRARY RULES 2018- 2019
- The library will be kept open on all days from 8.30 am – 4.30 pm.
- Before entering the library keep your footwear on the stand.
- Library users are restricted from bringing personal copies of text books and other belongings into the library.
- All the library users are expected to fill in the Visitor’s register during entry and exit from the library, except during the library period.
- Submit books for return at the Circulation counter before entry into the Reference hall.
- Open Access System is followed in the library. The library users therefore can freely select books from the shelves.
- Books from the Stack room are only issued for 2 weeks.
- Reference books, journals etc are not usually issued.
- Library users are permitted to take any book from shelves to the reading table and leave it on table itself.
- Tearing the pages or any damage to documents of the library will be duly fined.
- Reservation facility is available.
- The librarian has the right to recall any book at any time even if the normal period of loan has not expired.