The C.K.M.N.S.S Senior Secondary School is located near the K.S.R.T.C bus station, Chalakudy. It is about one kilometer south of Chalakudy Railway station. The school affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE) is managed by Chalakudy N.S.S Educational, Cultural and Charitable society registered as No:254/1980 under The Travancore –Cochin Literary, Scientific and Charitable Societies Registration Act, 1955.
We at CKMNSS Senior Secondary School, are committed to promote Quality Education which aims at Academic Excellence, Character and Personality development of our students .We are always in pursuit of excellence through sustained improvement in all spheres of activities through the wholehearted efforts of our committed and trained employees.
• Child-oriented , tension-free, modern education
• Special attention and care to slow learners
• Weekly assessment and enrichment teaching for grades X &XII
• Regular assessments and enrichment classes
• Frequent orientation workshops for teachers
• Awards and endowments for academic excellence
• Provide a safe, stimulating and friendly learning environment.
• Recognize and develop the potential of each student
• Foster values of good citizenship
• Nurture intellectual growth, creative and orderly thinking
Education in CKMNSS Senior Secondary School will enhance the individual to:
• Achieve basic standards across the curricula
• Acquire basic knowledge, skills and attitudes relevant to the changing world in which they live
• Have well developed communication and social skills
• Perform tasks with punctuality and regularity
• Maintain self-discipline in all spheres of activities
• Develop inquisitive minds with a motivation to learn
• Work independently as well as collaboratively
• Respect and value themselves, other people and the environment.
• Have self-confidence and self-esteem
• Recognize themselves as responsible individuals
• Be honest and sincere in all situations of life
• Behave with concern and empathy
• To help to promote social harmony
• Respect Indian culture and values